But I couldn't.
- It's been raining all day today. *Cue Christmas for the Arizona girl. Snow doesn't mean Christmas. Rain means Christmas. Not snow. Unless it's in a movie.*
- I've been listening to Christmas music for over a month. I just can't confine my love for it to those 33 short days between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I made myself an awesome smorgasbord of Christmas favorites on grooveshark, and it plays much of the day around here. [Do you know grooveshark.com? It's so much better than pandora. My old roommate Hilary told me about it and said, "It'll change your life." At the time I thought that was going a little far, but now that I've tried it I'll tell you the same thing. ;) ]
- I took some pictures of Deborah in her Christmas dress a couple of days ago & I really like them.
- We made a list & numbered all of our Christmas movies from least Christmasy/classic to most and we've been watching one a week to be sure to get them all in and to put us in the mood. :) It's awesome.
- With all this Christmasy-ness going on I needed a tree. We're not going to be here for Christmas so won't get our own tree this year. *sigh* Enter picture of Ebenezer, our Christmas tree of last year. He was so fabulous and deliciously pine-smelling that he needed a name. Ebenezer. :)